Hey,

On 26 Jun 2002, David Johnson wrote:

> My father works for a local medical device company, and surprise, they
> have exchange.  One of the nice features is that exchange keeps all
> messages on the remote server, and as a result, you can access them
> through many different interfaces.

Um. Just tell whatever protocol you're using to download your Email not to
delete it off the server, and then access it however you want. I have my
personal Email server us imap (SSL enabled, of course) and can acess my
mail from anywhere that can do s/imap. I put a webserver up with Imp on it
which lets me access it from anywhere with https access.

The problem with using imap to access mail on the server is that if you
have, say, 10,000 messages, it can be a bit slow.

-Yaron