Ok, hopefully this specific question hasn't been asked before (a check
of the archives seems to indicate not).

My father works for a local medical device company, and surprise, they
have exchange.  One of the nice features is that exchange keeps all
messages on the remote server, and as a result, you can access them
through many different interfaces.

Right now I use evolution (sorry, all you mutt/pine/elm/etc. people).
Can I put together a bunch of stuff on my gateway so that I can see my
inbox the same way via different interfaces (web, evolution right now).

I could probably hack together some combination, but I know you guys
have probably done this with varying opinions.  Care to share your
opinions, etc?

Thanks much.

david johnson