Phone: 612-547-7573
Fax:    612-547-7580
Mail Stop: T23
MailTo:john.miller at rbcdain.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug [mailto:linux at dougsweb.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 10:04 PM
To: TCLUG mailing list
Subject: [TCLUG] Automated ftp in Linux

I know I've done this in windows so I'm assuming it's possible in Linux
as well. I'd like to set up an automated ftp job to send a file. Can the
command line ftp in linux do this or do I need another tool? I looked at
it a bit earlier and couldn't really find anything on doing this (man
ftp etc...) or did I just miss something???

Thanks

--
Doug Henry	MCSE, Linux User
Senior Applications Developer/DBA