> Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> > I really like Wal-Mart, despite all the evil things people in Minnesota
have
> > to say about it, they provided the jobs for well over 1,000 people in my
home

And absorb most anything they pay out in salary right back up again cause
they can financially outlive the slow and painful death of "Joe's Grocery".
Once he's gone it's a pretty safe bet over 1000 people in your home town
will be right back w/o the blue smocks and vests picking up supplies.
You're definately best off liking them. :)

Again, drifting OT here. Just something all need to keep in mind, IMO.

-mj