Austad, Jay wrote:
> and they are all just waiting to be laid off.  Many people have already
> left, and the remaining ones are just doing a half-assed job.  He said that
> getting them to do anything that requires any amount of effort is nearly

This is exactly why everyone needs to bitch at their franchise authority
(usually your city) about the merger (attbi+comcast) and tell them you
don't support the transfer of franchise to support a monopoly with even
worse cash flow and debt than our current monopoly.  Our services will
be impacted and we will just get another Qwest, hands tied by debt and
cashflow.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/