> > Are you serious? Oh lordy. That's a comforting thought!
> > I'd ask to talk to their supervisor then or something. That
> is simply
> > incredible.

I was told by a certain high up ATT person that all the people who work for
their cable modem division currently don't really give a shit about anything
over there.  Apparently there is some merger thing happening or something,
and they are all just waiting to be laid off.  Many people have already
left, and the remaining ones are just doing a half-assed job.  He said that
getting them to do anything that requires any amount of effort is nearly
impossible.  Comforting thought, since I have an ATT cable modem, which has
been working terrible lately (periods of very slow connectivity and high
latency).

Jay