Lots of good information on pricing and stuff,
many thanks!

However, I should have been more specific
in my question. I want more information/specs/
standards for telco to home connections.

My reason for asking is that I have searched around
on the web and found that most demarc units
described/pictured look like gray boxes on the
side of ones house with a telco side and an
enduser side. Mine comes from the pole, in through
a hole in the house, and terminates at a four post
connection block that looks as old as the house
(35 years). I am wondering if the block is my demarc,
or is it on the post. I also want more detail, but
I'll take whatever is offered. :-)

Thanks again, you guys are great!

Troy