Steve,

This is a little loose: 80% of 16k are Word or Frame.
How many Word? How many Frame?

Word docs in a repository make me cringe.
I have no faith that the vendor won't use the
format as a competitive weapon, leaving me
to pay the price (conversion, configuration,
licensing, ...). That and the potential for viral
payloads (even now) gives me the "heebee
jeebees".

Your place of work sounds like a utopian
world of word savy users. I don't live in a
place like that, no sir.

Troy

>>> sulrich at botwerks.org 06/05/02 11:03AM >>>
i use these tools every day as do thousands of engineers in the
company i work for.  i have access to a document repository of
16k+ of highly formatted and structured documents, 80% of these
documents are generated in word or my other favorite large document
editor framemaker.