> I also think that the non-profit community needs some guidance. They may know
> what they want, but they have no bridge in front of them to get there. You
> already have experience in this area and I'd love to have you be a part of this.

Im meeting with some folks on wed. to discuss non-profit needs (tech) and
to discuss the idea of starting a non-profit to help other non-profits.
(specifically webdesign/hosting). There is a non-profit tesch talk list,
which i am sure would benefit from a few lug'ers subscribing (and vice
versa)

here is the link for the list (again) so if you are interested, sign up
for a while, pitch in, advocate linux....