You mentioned some stuff about the lib files being a bit dated. Do you know of any plans to get them up to snuff?

BTW, you talked a little bit about the compiler and things associated with it. Once I can scrounge up enough to get a PowerBook G4, I plan to attempt to become a halfway decent programmer for the system, so any feedback on development tools (and any oddities that go along with them) would be appreciated.