Nor is windows, solaris, hp-ux, aix, mac, ps2 (well maybe
ps2 is :))  I didn't mean to start a flame fest.   I hope I made
some valid points and caused some self examination.  A broader point
is that to be taken seriously we should not denigrate the OS's and
products of others.  For the record I admin, windows, linux and
solaris.  Yes the linux and solaris take less of my time because
they are more reliable, on the other hand, most of the functionality
that our users notice or like come from the windows servers and
cannot be easily replaced by another OS.