anID10T writes:
 > any thoughts about Qmail?    or better, Qmail and Red Hat 7.x ?
 >
 > Maybe remove the sendamil from my red hat and set up Qmail for a
 > mail server...  and, wasn't there a TCLUG meeting featuring qmail
 > some time ago?

Not to start a religious war, but qmail just seems odd and cranky.
You seem to have to buy into a whole world view with it.

Postfix seems much more in the standard unix world (files go in normal
places, etc.).

I just changed to postfix because Mandrake did, but I'm pretty happy.
Sendmail is just a nightmare (for a small LAN operator), and the black
art is so deep and thick...

Perhaps a real qmail fan will step up to the plate...