On Wednesday 24 July 2002 11:08 am, anID10T wrote:
> any thoughts about Qmail?    or better, Qmail and Red Hat 7.x ?
>
> Maybe remove the sendamil from my red hat and set up Qmail for a mail
> server...  and, wasn't there a TCLUG meeting featuring qmail some time ago?

Take a look at postfix as well.  Qmail and Postfix compete with eachother..
each has its own strong points (both are MUCH better than sendmail, in my
oppinion).  I have used both and found postfix easier to administer, in part
because config changes can be made on the fly.  RedHat 7.3 has postfix
packages (there are unofficial ones for previous versions of RedHat).

Jay