On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Ryan Ware wrote:

> Not my intention to be a troll, I am just pointing out a few things
> I notice.  I guess they are less than appreciated though.  I guess I
> have just grown tired of seeing Linux proposed everywhere whether or
> not it is a good fit.  Just for the record, I have Unix, Linux and
> Windows servers and the *nix doesn't require as much of my time.

It is a natural response to "Windows everywhere". Waddya expect
on a Linux list? Discussions of how we might fit VMS or MacOS
into a particular solution?

I expect that if someone asks a question about a given
application on the LUG list they want to hear at least some
opinions on Linux-based solutions that might work.

--
Daniel Taylor
dante at plethora.net