Not my intention to be a troll, I am just pointing out a few things
I notice.  I guess they are less than appreciated though.  I guess I
have just grown tired of seeing Linux proposed everywhere whether or
not it is a good fit.  Just for the record, I have Unix, Linux and
Windows servers and the *nix doesn't require as much of my time.

Just like most of you I don't like Microsoft's direction, but we
have Windows clients.  Sure I could run Samba to get a few more
Linux boxes in place, but then I am setting myself up for Microsoft
service packs that break Samba for the clients and then having to
wait for the Samba project to work around it.  "sorry user, I'll
have you back to your files real soon now."