On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 08:49:39AM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> I also tried building an ide-scsi module and adding that, just to be sure,
> but it had no effect on the USB situation.

I seem to remember that being required at some point, but that may have
changed.

> /proc/scsi/scsi still only shows the real scsi bus and not the CF reader,
> although /proc/scsi/usb-storage-0/ is still there.

Are there any files in the /proc/scsi/usb-storage-0 directory?  When I
use a usb storage device, there's a file (/proc/scsi/usb-storage-0/1)
there which has information on the drive in question.

--
Brian Hicks <http://eight.dhs.org> <hick0142 at umn.edu> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
   'At Zango Transportation Concepts, our motto is "Caveat Emptor"