On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 08:49:39AM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> Short version:  I've rearranged the kernel with all the USB stuff as
> modules and added usbdevfs to the mix.  Still doesn't work and I'm
> strongly suspecting that the problem is with the USB-to-SCSI emulation
> for mass storage devices, not with USB itself.

Turns out I've got an imperfect CF reader.  I ran across a device
compatibility list which said that I needed to add a line to
unusual_devs.h for it.  Added that, rebuilt the module, and it
appears to work perfectly.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss