On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 11:38:45AM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> $ ls /proc/scsi/
> aha152x/  scsi  sg/  usb-storage-0/

I'd suggest you cat /proc/scsi/scsi and make sure the reader is listed,
for one.

I'd also make sure that the drive is listed in usbview (and make sure
that usb-storage is listed under the Name: of it's interface)

> How should I be referring to the CF reader to mount it?  (Or how do I
> get the kernel to tell me?)

Are you sure the media is partitioned, formatted, and mount is using the
right filesystem?

--
Brian Hicks <http://eight.dhs.org> <hick0142 at umn.edu> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
   'At Zango Transportation Concepts, our motto is "Caveat Emptor"