I'm using Gentoo.  I'd like to get the PostScript card for the printer, but
I can't find it anywhere.  No one sells the damn thing.  Then I could set it
up just as a standard postscript printer and not worry about all that other
crap.

I got the latest version of cups, but it doesn't have a driver for the
printer.  Where did you get the driver for your ML-1250?

Jay