Ok, so I got a shiny new Samsung ML-1450.  Pretty sweet printer for $237.
Laser, 1200x1200dpi, 15ppm, and a network and postscript option (neither of
which I could find anywhere).

What's the best printing system to use for it?  CUPS or lprng?  I set up
cups, but there's no driver for it, so I had to use the HP LaserJet driver.
It's not really a driver, more of a config file for it.  The driver itself
is the printer.o module for usb printers.

Anyway, I can print a test page, but when trying to print using lpr or
through Konqueror, I get a bunch of garbage.

Anyone have any pointers for making my sexy new printer work nicely?

Jay