> VoiceStream needed my IMEI to unlock the phone, but that
> might have just been part of the form the guy has to fill out.

That's because you have a Nokia right?  Nokia NCK's are tied to the IMEI.

> (And yup, this is getting way OT.. to get back on topic a
> little bit, to get the T68 to work as a IR modem under Linux,
> I have to lock down the IR Serial port to 115200 bps by
> running " echo 115200 > /proc/sys/net/irda/max_baud_rate"..
> just a FYI for anyone trying.

I wonder if the bluetooth stuff works under linux.  It would be nice if I
could sync the phone to some PIM in linux too, since that's all I run at
home.  Is there a way to use WAP, but over your wired internet connection so
you don't incur fees?

Jay