On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Austad, Jay wrote:
> Well, I have my ATT SIM.  The T68 is an absolutely awesome phone.
> Lots of sweet stuff to play with.  You can record phone conversations,
> and ATT has a "find people" feature where you can locate other ATT
> users through the WAP interface to within a block or so of their
> actual location (they have to enable "let people find me" in their
> profile).  Bluetooth, IR, WAP...

Yeah -- that is a pretty sweet deal. I'm watching for a good deal on a
Bluetooth card for my Visor Edge so I can play with that.. I may end up
just going to a Palm or iPaq.

> From the main screen, press "< * * <" where the arrows are the way to press
> the joystick.  You'll get the service provider lock/unlock menu.  You need
> ATT's NCK number to unlock the phone, and if you type it in wrong 5 times it
> will lock your phone forever to ATT.  If anyone can find out the NCK for me,
> I'd be forever grateful.  :)

I just called VoiceStream, and I should have my NCK within a few days. If
you wanna try your SIM out in my phone, let me know.  :)