> If anyone has a AT&T SIM, I'll call VoiceStream and get my
> T68 unlocked
> (they will actually give out the unlock codes; they are just about the
> only provider that will), and we could give it a shot in the phone..

Well, I have my ATT SIM.  The T68 is an absolutely awesome phone.  Lots of
sweet stuff to play with.  You can record phone conversations, and ATT has a
"find people" feature where you can locate other ATT users through the WAP
interface to within a block or so of their actual location (they have to
enable "let people find me" in their profile).  Bluetooth, IR, WAP...

I found some cool secrets for it:
Start the "Erix" game and press 123 or 789 at the intro screen, and a hidden
Nokia-like snake game will pop up.