On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 09:32:32AM -0700, Mike Nixon wrote:

> I also have the 2 1/2" to 3 1/2" HD mounting kit, so I could copy
> stuff onto the Laptop HD from my desktop.  Would it be easier to do
> this rather than a network (or floppy) install?

With plenty of bandwidth on hand for the Installfest, I would definitely
do a network install. It won't take all that long as long as you can get
your laptop on the network. Luckily there will almost certainly be
people there who can get that done.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com