On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 10:29:49AM -0500, Chad Walstrom wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 09:22:41AM -0500, Ben Lutgens wrote:
>> Only thing I tire of about debians install is that there's questions
>> to answer for nearly every package. I'd rather they just went with
>> defaults, publish them in the changes file and be done with it.
>
>When you install debconf, tell it
>
>    1. To operate in non-interactive mode
>    2. Email you notices above (choose level of question)

Thanks for the tip Chad. We need to have lunch one of these days. Perhaps
you and I and Gabe and I suppose that bastard Kochie should do that soon eh?

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"I got a wife and kids too but you don't see me out here stealing Imperial
Droids now do ya?"