On Wednesday 30 January 2002 23:17, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> > I have to manually create /dev/ttyUSB0 and /dev/ttyUSB1 and give them
> > appropriate rw permissions.  Then, after I use them, they disappear.
>
> These devices are automatically created when you press the hotsync button,
> you shouldn't bother creating them yourself.

Ah, I see, I have to press the HotSync button *twice*... once before clicking
JPilot's Sync button to create the ttyUSB devices, and once *after* clicking
Sync to make them writable.  Silliness.  But whatever works...  Thanks,
Matthew.

Can anybody shed some light on how to fix my broken /dev/cdrom link?  --Ben