Does anyone here have any experience configuring gated?  I'm having trouble
finding decent examples on it.

Have two boxes in different offices.  Each one has an inside and outside
interface.  There is a tunnel between them via the public interface tied
down to lo1 on each end.

I want to run gated (with RIP) on each one.  I want it to propagate routes
over the tunnel, and into the network via the inside interfaces.  However, I
don't want it to listen or advertise on the outside interface, and I don't
want it to advertise the network connect to the outside interface.

Does anyone have any idea at all how to make this work?  It's driving me
nuts.

Thanks.

Jay