I know Munir is going to give a Red Hat install lecture.

Is it possible to have a Linux lecture, or is there a place that offers Linux
lectures in the Cities?

I am missing several fundamental concepts. It is bad enough where I don't
even know what questions to ask. I don't know if there are other newbies out
there who need this too.

Alternatively I am considering scraping some money together and paying
someone to give a lecture on basic concepts.

I really want to move away from Windows but I am finding myself hampered by
installation issues (install failures, programs not running after instaling).

--
Samir M. Nassar
RedConcepts.NET