Quoting Yaron (jethro at freakzilla.com):
> Personally, since I don't know Python, I'm in favour of the Throwing More
> Hardware at the problem. Or, you know what? Paying someone to fix the
> Python problem.
>
> I've suggested before that we collect money and use it to buy hardware -
> we could use it to pay someone to work in mailman. Not a heck of a lot,
> but I'm sure we can all chip in and get a couple hundred bucks, right?

Hey! That's a great idea! Getting bigger hardware solves -our- problem. Paying a
python person to fix the problem solves a community problem.

We could interface with mailman development team and see if any design plans are
on the table.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500