Thanks Andy for collecting this info. This helps me out a lot. Alan
Kinnunen is the one who offered up the building, so please check in
with him when you first get there. He should be able handle any of
your power/projector/space needs. I won't be able to make it, but I
know most of you have been to other installfests so everything should
be fine.

Alan, anything else you need?

I appreciate all you guys are doing. It will really make this
installfest a great experience for a lot of beginners.

And if anyone has a digital camera, please take some snapshots and
send them to me.

-- Clay