First of, sorry about the CC. Necissary evil as who knows when the mailing
list server will actually deliver this.

So far, I've collected this:

* Munir Nassar would like to do a RedHat 7.2 Install Presentation, about
12pm.

* Lorry want's to help with non-technical stuff (greeting people,
burning CDs, buy/order pizza, make sure everyone has a name tag, etc.)

* Kelly Black wants to help with Slackware, will arrive at 12:30

* Jeff Clark - RedHat/Mandrake help (maybe install presentation)

* Jack Ungerleider and Ben Lutgens are bringing some install media and
some rescue discs.

* Jima is on riot control

* Bill Layer - whatever is needed.

* Scott D. and Andy Z. - Debian Install Presentation.

Mostly this e-mail is for the benifit of those who want to do Install
Presentation's. They will be preparing something in depth in advance, and
expect to have people listen, or something. :) I know that I don't want to
be at the Installfest all day, so knowing when I'll start my presentation
is very important to me. :)

And I'm sure knowing which presentation will be going on when will be very
nice for those attending the fest to install Linux.

Other issues:

IMHO, Name Tags are a very good idea! :)
Perhaps those who are there to help should write something indicating
that.

Install Helper: Red Hat
Install Helper: Debian
or something under their name.

Enough for now. Sleep needed. See ya Saturday.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making
a stable operating system and Linus Torvalds claims
to be trying to take over the world."