On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 04:15:05PM -0600, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
> > Over the last week or so I've been experiencing some very mild numbness and
> > tingling in my left index finger. Also, it occasionally twitches
> > very slightly. Is this an early sign of RSI? Is it time to shell out 300
> > clams on that Kinesis keyboard? (http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/)
>
> 2. I was getting tingling and numbness in my right pinky finger, so I went
> out and bought a Kinesis Ergo Essential keyboard. CSI Ergonomics
> (www.csiergonomics.com) is a local company that sells them. $200, 6 weeks of

Does anybody know of any other local company that sells ergonomic
keyboards? (I have M$ Natural both at work and at home for two years now
but I recently started to have pains in my fingers).

csiergonomics.com doesn't have it in stock and they "might get it in a
couple of weeks".

I don't want to buy it online because I want to "feel it" first.

Thanks,
florin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4