I'd like some 'real person' reviews on this. I have a client simply in love
with notes, running it on NT4. Trying to get him to try on Linux, but need
some advantages/reasons to throw out there before he'll break something that
works, and sales pitches don't work with this guy. Need real-life
experiences.  :)

I'll hit the site and poke around, but whats the general contention on it?
Does everything it does on NT? Painless or Low pain migration? No reason to
run it on NT? Also, is there a trial version or will his NT license allow me
to get a copy?

TIA for the input....

Mike Jentges