On Wednesday 16 January 2002 21:58, Clinton Hegney wrote:
> How much are you selling the power book for?

I'm assuming this is directed at me and my Wallstreet G3....

I'm trading it for a bicycle of equivalent value (~$900, including upgrades)

But while we're on the subject, I'm curious how other people decide how to
price equipment they're selling.  I generally go to eBay, look at finished
auctions for the same item I'm selling, and compare.  But I know people who
will buy a piece of used equipment for, say, $250, sit on it for a few
months, and then try to sell it again for $250.  Are there other strategies
we should be aware of?  --Ben