Rant:
If the many accepted hosting services can provide on site service, then I
would use them.  It seems like not enough people wish to host from home to
make it a worthwile venture from the $$ side of things.  It's not that I want
to skip out on giving them money for service, it's just that I want to do
something that is not available.  I suppose I could move, but I thought
Golden Valley would be close enough to a "Big City" to get useable class of
service.  I guessed wrong.  I also guessed that the Internet was a 2 way
medium (I guessed wrong on that point as well).  I suppose active ftp is bad
as well as the requests are coming in as well (or is it passive ftp) oh well
you know what I mean...

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ

Snip-----