On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 03:36:51PM -0600, Joel Rosenberg wrote:
> The term "server" is ambiguous.  I'm sure that they're not going to try
> to prevent me from running, say, fetchmail.  But an Apache server,
> sure.

Of course they won't object to fetchmail - it initiates outgoing
connections, so few people would consider it a server/service in the
first place.  Apache, OTOH, accepts incoming connections, as do DNS
and SMTP servers, which, IIRC, are what this thread was originally
asking about.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss