Hi everyone,

I've been messing around with mutt a bit lately and in the process I
think I've converted my mailbox format unknowingly. My home directory
has a mail *and* Mail directory as well as an mbox file. mbox appears to
contain all the messages that aren't otherwise filed in their own
folders (i.e., it's my "inbox"). The mail folder contains all the mail
folders I've made.

Now when I use pine I get a message: "Moved xxxx bytes of new mail to
/home/wilson/mbox from /var/mail/wilson."

So presumably I've somehow converted myself from maildir to mbox
format. Is that correct?

I'd like to set up some procmail rules. Should I reference
/var/mail/wilson or /home/wilson/mbox?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com