Cant speak to the U of M's setup, but at UND they just lined the whole room
with fine wire mesh.

I suppose you could line the inside of a wood cabinet with a wire mesh to get
an effective Faraday cage, but you should be carefull to not have the MB
touch it in and have it short out the power and ground rails.  The aluminum
spray idea also seemed to be a good way to go, although I don't know where
you find it.

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ