On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 11:07:19AM -0600, Troy.A Johnson wrote:

> It makes things easier to move around when you
> get a new drive (but not one so new that it dwarfs
> your previous space -- those make it easy).

Well, I think this is the part that I always used to believe, but upon
reflection find to be not true.  Of course everyone has their own way
of doing things, but cp -a <dir>/ <newdir> is the same, whether going
from a directory in a partition with other directories to a drive or
drive to drive.

Anyway, this is one dead horse I'm not going to dance to -- even if it
does seem to have a good beat. ;)

--
"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood