Your thoughts are appreciated, and on the same track, Carl.

The concept is mathematical, not electrical engineering. Resistance to
current in any electrical circuit is a math problem solved just like
friction in the motion of a large physical object. As you know, two
"parallel" resistors drop the circuit resistance, while two "series"
resistors increase circuit resistance.

Computing development will always advance parallel processing. The first
Apple had one CPU that created letters on the video screen one pixel at a
time. Then a video processor was added to the next generation PC and the
CPU could write one letter at a time. Then smart (parallel CPUs) PCs
networked, replacing "dumb terminals" working off a central server CPU.

When I began pushing "super networking" in the early 1980s, it was to take
information control away from publishers of scientific journals. Very few
people got to decide what was published and printed, and which library
could afford which expensive books.

Widely distributed fuel cells are the same concept. Look at all those
absurdly expensive power lines leading to a central power plant. The power
companies are fighting for their lives right now. They want to keep us
"dumb terminals" from getting "smart."

the Big Concept I had for computer architecture bears some resemblance to
this; but I don't know enough about the Electrical Engineering details to
know what's possible, and what isn't.
Carl Soderstrom