You machine will emit RF (radio frequency) radiation at the frequency of your
machine's clock frequency (100kHz, 133kHz, etc.).

Make sure you have the components inclosed in a Faraday cage or you and your
neighbors will have a hard time picking up radio signals (at least around the
frequency of your clock) while your machine is running. :)

- Jared