I'm looking at building my own PC, but in a literal sense,
including making a case (why not? to answer your obvious
question.  Actually so that I don't have to have an obvious
computer case if I want it in the living room.)  One option
is to house it in a plastic storage tub, but it suddenly
occured to me that ths may be a static electricity problem
waiting to happen.  Any thoughts from the engineering types?

As part of building the box, if anyone has a Socket A chip
of any speed they want to get rid of (i.e. if you're
upgrading) I'm in the market.

Cheers, Paul