On that note, has anybody used a Mosix cluster?  What results are you seeing.
 I run a few machines full time at home for various tasks that need to be
kept separate (i.e. different gateways to the internet) and I was wondering
if I could set up a Mosix cluster to supplement my wife's box (running Slack
8) by having it use the cluster to speed up processes that spawn many
sub-processes.  Anybody doing something like this at work or home?
Think it could be some fun to try.
(Of course this may bend some peoples definition of fun!)

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ