On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 10:51:55AM -0600, Samir M. Nassar wrote:
> So sit down, install Red Hat from Scratch and live the high life.

I'll second this, a new room mate offered to pay for half the cable inet
bill if I'd help him with linux, so I sat down and installed RH 7.2 *with*
him so that he didn't miss anything, beyond basic questions he has had no
problems learning how to do things, and was impressed with FreeCiv, Tux Racer,
Chromium etc.. He's been a windows user for quite a while but really doesn't
know how to do much of anything. He hasn't booted back into W2k since we
installed linux (I even setup RtCW and Quake3 for him)..

--
Matthew S. Hallacy                               CACU, PWGCS, and BOFH Certified
http://techmonkeys.org/~poptix                         GPG public key 0x01938203