On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 12:46, Clay Fandre wrote:
> This makes me appreciate apt-get that much more. ;-)
>
> Anyone try apt-rpm yet?
> http://apt-rpm.tuxfamily.org/scripts/apt-rpm.html

Yup. it works o.k. for small things. Like if you're sitting at a box and
realize you don't have netcat or some such. But I wouldn't recommend
something like "apt-get install exim" or something else with virtual
depends. I ended up hosing up my package database. It wasn't unfixable,
but it wasn't fun either.