On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 00:32, Tim Wilson wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Proud Dad here.

Congrats Tim! There are few wonders in life that can compare to the joy
a parent feels upon the birth of a child. Please give my regards to your
wife. Having seen the "software release" process first hand I have a
deep respect for the wondrous beings that can withstand the efforts of
the amazing event. My former wife was in induced labor for nearly 80
hours before my stubborn little one came out. Perhaps he knew even then
who his father was :-)

--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.