On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Tim Wilson wrote:
> Proud Dad here. I just wanted to announce that Wilson Child 2.0 was
> released today. No major features were added in the new version, but the
> product was delivered much more quickly this time around. Pictures and
> details at http://www.qwerk.org/reese/

Congrats! Another Linux-running rugrat.. it was funny, when Bob brought
his new baby into the office the other day, he was holding her, and she
looked up at the S/390 poster in the office Carl and I are in, and went
"ooooohhh!" That's one kid that'll go to school, sit down in front of a
computer, and go "Hey, what's this 'Windows' thing???"