I am reading some tutorials on assembly programming, and there are
many places in the texts that require me to run the command "debug" in
dos. I am reading these tutorials on a Linux system though. Are there any
commands in Linux that will do the same thing the 'debug' command does in
DOS? The texts are very useful: they are very basic and easy to understand
so I really want to finish them. But, if anyone knows of soom good
assembly tutorials with examples on a Linux system, please let me know!

--

   "It's pretty hard to stop a man who eats his toast every morning."