If you mean "point of sale," no. They are in a large industrial building
and the back is a large warehouse called "Electronics Recovery Center."
They are a complete recycler of computer equipment down to the nuts and
bolts. I've seen old Cray supercomputers scrapped out there. They ship
monitors out by the pallet to be recycled. So they are not at all like
"Computer Renaissance." They are in an area often spoken of for development
into a technology corridor sited between the U of M and downtown Mpls.
Right now they have about a hundred P2 IBMs, etc. They have a huge showroom
only half used.

They guy that manages the showroom, Ed, is an oldster like me and knew some
of the same scientists I knew. In our day, computers were a tool, not a
toy, and Linux is the only way to reclaim that function. But like trying
anything new, everybody is a skeptic and an obstructionist. "Who ever heard
of glass wires?," was a challenge I was confronted with when pushing for
"supernetwork" infrastructure twenty years ago.

You would be a perfect person to get involved, as a Linux advocate and a
political activist. But watch out for the Russian immigrants that own the
place, they will want to drink vodka with you. (Uffda!)