From: Mike Patchen
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Sent: 1/4/2002 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] dhcpd

That didn't work either.  What I found out is if I down the interface,
bring up dhcpd, then bring the interface back up everything works.  This
sounds like a lot of trouble just to make changes to the dhcp config.
Any ideas??

Thanks

Mike Patchen
IT Technician
City Of Chaska
952-448-2851 x293
mpatchen*at*chaska.net

>>> "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy at veldy.net> 01/04/02 09:59AM >>>
Do you have a route to allow broadcast on 192.168.1.255?

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net